Terms & Conditions
We are committed to protecting your privacy of any information provided by you as our customer and will take all reasonable precautions to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or unauthorised access.
In dealing with your personal information, SKIN will fulfil all obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles.
In order to process an order you place online with us, we require information such as name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. We will not sell this personal information to any third party. We will only disclose your details to third parties without your consent in the following circumstances:
- For delivery purposes; and
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws, investigations, or legal proceedings where the company is obliged to disclose customer information.
To secure your transaction online with us, SKIN processes all orders via PayPal. No human intervention is required to complete this credit card transaction and credit card details are discarded once processed at point of purchase.
While using the SKIN website, browser cookies are saved for the purpose of measuring website traffic, as well as recognising you on your return visit. You can disable this feature at any time via your browser settings.
We do not currently require you to register in order to access our website, but we do reserve the right to do so in the future. Should SKIN implement a registration process, the company will commit to comply with any privacy legislation applicable at the time in respect of your user information.
Terms & Conditions
All contracts and dealings between SKIN and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by SKIN to the Customer through the website www.skinofficial.co (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’).
By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by the company from time to time.
The Company has the right to amend, remove or vary these Terms at any time without notice. It is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these Terms and by continuing to use and visit the Website the Customer agrees to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. The Company will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, the Company may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website without notice.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and the Company with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
- All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure (see clause 15) for which the Company will not be responsible.
- The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
- In order to contract with the Company the Customer must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
- When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to the Company are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
- The Company reserves the right to hold an order pending credit card verification. Our Customer Care team will contact you requesting a photocopy of the front of your driver's licence and the credit card used to make a purchase. If a response is not received within 24 hours, your order will be cancelled and your card refunded. If our merchant bank is not satisfied with the information provided, your order will also be cancelled.
- The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee (see clause 10).
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also exclude GST where applicable.
- The Company reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer, unless the Customer has submitted an Order at a stipulated Price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing.
- In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
- The Company will issue the Customer with a tax invoice once payment in respect of the Order has been processed